Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Home Again

We are home! We had a great six days at David's Mom & Dad's house in Alabama. (Hi Grandma & Papa Goose) The kids got to go to the Water Course, which is an educational, hands on, museum (sorta) all about water and how it is used for energy. They also went fishing and swimming in the lake. They all came home smelling like stinky fish, but they had a blast.

I must say it was good to be in our own bed last night. It did seem a little wierd though. For the first time ever, Benjamin slept in another room. We put Grace & Abby on the couches in the living room and let Benjamin "cry it out" in the crib. It absolutely broke my heart, but Dave & I are both exhausted from MONTHS with no sleep. He woke up at 3:30 am (as usual) and cried for about 30 minutes. He did finally go back to sleep without me. I think this may be the beginning to a sane life again... well, as sane as mine will ever be. :)

No comments: