Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kroger Mega Event Deals

This is a rather strange picture. I had to take several pictures and put them all together to fit everything in. My total this week came to $251 and I only spent $133! Here are some of my best deals:



21 lb Turkey                  $8.12
Kroger Salad Dressing   FREE
1 Dozen Eggs                FREE
5 Ronzoni Noodles        FREE
4 Stove Top Stuffing    $.25 each
6 Mahatma Rice             FREE
Nestle Cookie Dough    $.99 each
2 Krusteaz Muffin Mix   $.49 each



These are just a few of the great deals I got. My comparison savings would have seemed much greater if I hadn't bought some of the staples that I always do (like 6 gallons of milk, 6 loaves of bread, 4 dozen eggs).  I had a GREAT shopping day this week and I owe it all to Bethany over at The Big Red Pot. Thanks again Bethany!!!

No comments: