Friday, October 8, 2010

Kroger Trip October 8

I just got some GREAT deals at Kroger. One of these days I'll get around to taking pictures of my trip, but things are usually a little chaotic when I get home. Anyway, here are the best deals from today.

4 Digiorno Pizzas     $2.99 ea. w/ $1.00 coupons
8 Yoplait Yogurt 4 packs  $.49 ea. w/ $.50 coupons *Kroger doubles coupons
3 Kraft BBQ Sauce  -$.03 (Yep, that's free plus 3 cents) w/ $.25 coupons
10 Philadelphia Cream Cheese FREE w/ $5 off of 5 coupons
16 Kellog's Pop Tarts $1.05 ea w/ coupons
4 Idahoan Potatoes $.30 ea. w/ coupons and $1 Register Reward

Thank you, thank you  to Bethany over at The Big Red Pot. I get all my deals from her wonderful web site.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Girl put that stuff back on the counter and take a picture so I can share with everyone! :)